Terms and Conditions
(as revised March 1, 2017)
These Terms and Conditions determine the conditions and procedures for use of materials, services and information provided on doditrade.com and/or dodidone.com website (hereinafter – the Website).
- By using the Website you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. The Administration reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend and/or supplement these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior and/or further notice. The Administration will post such amendments on this page. By continuing to use the Website after any such amendments have been made, you agree to these amendments and/or supplements. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, stop accessing or using the Website immediately. You are responsible for checking this page regularly for the most current version of these Terms and Conditions.
The following definitions apply in these Terms and Conditions:
Administration: the Owner of the Website and/or any other person(s) duly authorized to manage the Website and to carry out other related legal and physical activities, including execution of agreements on behalf of the Owner of the Website.
Owner of the Website: the person specified in the About Us section on the Website.
User: any physical or legal entity duly incorporated under the laws of the country of its incorporation, organization, or domicile, which has registered on the Website.
User-Generated Content (UGC): the content of the Website generated by the User, including, not limited to, textual description of goods, works, and services, graphic images of the goods, etc.
Website: doditrade.com and/or dodidone.com
Good(s): manufactured products listed on the Website as articles of commerce.
Service(s): activities or operations listed on the Website as articles of commerce.
Responsibilities of the User
- Each User represents, warrants, and agrees that (a) he is fully entitled and authorized to accept all the conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions; (b) he will use the Website and the services of the Administration solely for business purposes; and (c) the address specified by the User at registration is the principal place of business of his commercial entity. For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, the location of a branch or representative office shall not be considered as the registered address of a legal entity, and only the head office address specified by the User at registration on the Website shall be accepted.
- The User shall provide credible information and materials regarding himself, his commercial entity, and his goods/services at registration on the Website. The User warrants and agrees that such information and materials provided at registration or during the whole period of use of the Website or the Services is true, accurate, relevant, and complete. The User shall also maintain and promptly amend the information provided, to ensure that it remains true, accurate, relevant, and complete.
- Each User represents, warrants, and agrees that he shall be solely responsible for obtaining all necessary licenses, certificates and permits; that he is entitled and authorized to sell, trade, distribute, export, or offer the Goods, Works or Services described in the UGC; and that such selling, trade, distribution, export or offering do not violate applicable law and do not infringe the rights of third parties.
Each User represents, warrants, and agrees that the UGC he posts on the Website:
- shall be true, accurate, complete, and legal;
- shall not be misrepresenting or misleading;
- shall not contain damaging, defamatory, indecent, or unsolicited information; shall not contain threats; and shall not be harmful to underage audience;
- shall not contain discriminative information or information that incites discrimination against any person or group on account of their race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age, or otherwise;
- shall not violate any applicable laws or regulations (including, not limited to, laws and regulations in the field of export control, currency exchange control, consumer rights protection, intellectual property protection, unfair competition, or false advertising) and shall not encourage any activities which might result in such violation;
- shall not contain direct or indirect links to any other websites, and shall not contain information that might violate these Terms and Conditions.
Each User represents, warrants, and agrees that he shall:
- carry out his activities on the Website in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations;
- do business with other Users in accordance with principles of good practice;
- follow these Terms and Conditions and any other applicable supplementary agreements for the purpose of his activities;
- not use the Website with intent to defraud any person or entity;
- not impersonate any other person or entity and not provide false personal information, including with regard to affiliation with any person or entity;
- not send out malicious software, spam and phishing e-mails, and other unsolicited messages;
- not participate in any other wrongful acts (including criminal, administrative, or civil offences) and not encourage any wrongful acts;
- not attempt to copy, reproduce, or expropriate any articles, notes, descriptions, catalogues, databases, and lists belonging to the Website;
- refrain from any actions/failure to act which might result in damage to the Website, the Administration, and/or other Users;
- bear all risks related to his business activities, including, not limited to, the activities associated with posting information on the Website;
- indemnify and hold the Administration of the Website, its officials, representatives, partners, and other users harmless from and against any claims related to the use of the Website by the User.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that the Website may be used solely by organizations and their representatives for the purpose of doing business, and not by individual consumers or for personal use.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that he is fully responsible for compliance with applicable laws and regulations in his country, in order to ensure that any use of the Website and the Services is legally appropriate.
Breach of the Terms and Conditions
- The Administration reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to delete, amend, or reject any UGC which, in its reasonable opinion, is unlawful, or constitutes a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or might result in a claim against the Administration or its partners.
- If a User violates any provision of these Terms and Conditions, or if the Administration has reasonable grounds to believe that a User violates any provision of these Terms and Conditions, it is entitled to take measures against the User as set forth herein, and to terminate or remove the User account.
The User shall be deemed to have violated these Terms and Conditions, should any of the following circumstances arise:
- a claim is filed by a third party, and the Administration has reasonable grounds to believe that the User has failed, wilfully or to a significant extent, to fulfill his obligations to such third party, including, not limited to, non-delivery of prepaid goods;
- the Administration has reasonable grounds to suspect that the User has used a stolen credit card or other false or misleading information for the purpose of his deal with a counter party on the Website;
- the Administration has reasonable grounds to suspect that any information provided by the User is outdated, incomplete, incorrect, inaccurate, or misleading.
- the Administration believes that the actions of the User might result in financial or reputational damage to or legal liability of the Administration, its affiliates, or other Users.
- The Administration reserves the right to fully cooperate with any public authorities and/or affected third parties in investigating any suspected wrongful act committed in connection with following these Terms and Conditions or using the Services. The Administration reserves the right to disclose any User information, including, not limited to, personal and/or contact details of the User, upon request of relevant government bodies or law enforcement authorities. The Administration shall not be held liable for the damage or other consequences resulting from such disclosure.
- In case of a breach of these Terms and Conditions by the User, the Administration also reserves the right to publish the information about such breach on the Website.
- Each User agrees that the Administration shall not be held liable for any User-Generated Content or other materials posted by the User on the Website, including fraudulent, incorrect, misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, offensive, or illegal materials. Any damage caused by such materials shall be the sole responsibility of the User.